Myers Briggs Types Indicator (MBTI) is the most widely used instrument for understanding normal personality differences. Ken is a highly experienced MBTI practitioner and has used MBTI process with teams and individuals. MBTI is a fantastic tool to use when helping team members better appreciate the diversity within the group, improving trust and cohesion.
The purpose of the MBTI is to make the theory of psychological types described by C. G. Jung understandable and useful in people’s lives. The essence of the theory is that much seemingly random variation in behaviour is actually quite orderly and consistent, being due to basic differences in the ways individuals prefer to use their perception and judgment.
Ken regularly conducts half-day MBTI training courses for teams and individuals alike. These are held in the Perth CBD or at the clients location.
Participants complete the MBTI assessment on line prior to the workshop, with their report provided at the workshop. During the workshop participants will be invited to share their personality trait type with other team members and participate in a range of different exercises that helps to consolidate the learnings.
What to expect in the Workshop:
- Gain an understanding of their personality trait type and their behaviours
- Appreciate the extent that trait type influences decisions on a daily basis
- Learn about their natural strengths, work style and areas for development
- Gain an insight into the different personality types in their team, and appreciate, respect and value the inherent differences
- Learn what motivates each personality type in the workplace
- Learn strategies to communicate and work together more effectively
As a team, it is expected that there will be:
- Improved team communication
- More openness and trust
- Clear understanding of the team’s likely strengths and how the team may use these
- Identify some potential blind spots in the team
Please get in touch with Ken if this course appeals to you – firstname.lastname@example.org